Thursday, February 28, 2008

thesis project diary

This blog is a requirement for my Fine Arts thesis preparation class. My hope is this will aid in keeping me on track with research, writing, and the exciting and potentially frustrating and painstaking work of creating 2d and perhaps some 3d video based art. I am prone to indecision, procrastination, and can easily lose focus and want to abandon projects when newer and more interesting concepts emerge. So hopefully blogging will force me to be accountable. More about the project to follow.

2 comments:

Ape said...

I am so glad you have started a blog. It is so fun to keep up with everyone. love apes

Ellen Jane said...

Apes, I know it sounds odd, but I think of you all the time when I use my large T-fal pan you bought me years ago. What a great, useful gift which reminds me of a sweet friend.